Sunday, August 30, 2009

whew!

In the passed six weeks, I've made more than eighty spindles, three dozen mini spindles and six lazy kates.

I have stolen some time with friends who seem to think I need a break every once in a while. And married off my oldest original (pre-remarriage) daughter.

Kait and Jordan--hitched!

Lost the last of my grandparents. Celebrated twelve years of marriage. Learned something about my stepfather. Registered my twins for fifth grade. Won a couple of blue ribbons in the county fair. Learned a little about weaving so I could help my youngest son learn how to weave. Listened to a whole lot of TV I didn't actually watch (the announcers on Ninja Warriors sound like they're swearing?) Been asked out for a drink by my ex-husband (does that sound as weird as it was?).

I have not cleaned my house, sorted laundry, straightened up my workshop or cleared off my diningroom table.

where's the beef?

No comments: