Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coming Soon

Celestial series I and II
celestial, I and II

Last Thursday, Em had all four of her wisdom teeth out (her older sis--Kait--moved out the same day). Em managed to dye a couple rovings the night before (Stepping Stone is sold but Acanthastrea is still available) but it's been rough for her so she's just easing back into things. Start looking for some new rovings later this week.

As for me, I've been working when I can...in between family and friend obligations. I created Americana for Knit with Snot's rockin' Independence Day Fest at the Grange, where she dragged me to demo spinning (and my shortest family members to ride through horse shit in the parade, but that's another post for another blog...though we all had a seriously good time--good friends, parade with horses, free food and drink, spinning...how that not be fun?--and I'm pretty sure one incredibly cute little curly blonde boy in cowboy boots is still begging his parents for a spinning wheel).

Doodle Flower
June 2008 011

and Pennsylvania Dutch inspired Floral
June 2008 026

both sold almost as soon as I put them up. I plan on doing more PA Dutch inspired designs in the coming weeks. Also, watch for a new spindle spinning kit next week.

2 comments:

Holly Bee said...

You had fun at the 4th Festive of Horse Crap. It was crap-tastic!

You are turning into the Belle of the Spindle Ball! Your latest creations are very fab! Now, when can I get you to pimp my bike?

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with the spindles. The Celestial series is just to die for! :)